Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ready, Set....

Okay...no GO yet, but I will be checking into the hospital @ 6am on Tuesday, December 18th.  They think they will only have to break my water to get me started.  I am so hoping they don't need to give me pitocin.  I have no idea how long it will take...could be a couple hours, could be 12 hours...ugh.  Right now this baby is moving a ton...there is no room left and he is up in my ribs.  He is ready to join this world.  I finished work on Friday and decided not to go in on Monday so I could clean...clean..clean.  I did most of my cleaning Sunday though, so maybe I will relax :)  I took one more picture of the belly.  Even though it's only about 9 days later than the previous one, the baby is obviously still growing.........whew!

Almost 39 Weeks!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great picture. Best wishes! Marcia B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you have a speedy delivery..you are a beautiful woman...Christmas blessings your way :) Cordula

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! Hope by the time you read this you've delivered your baby boy!!!
    Best wishes, Joyce

    ReplyDelete