Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 3, 2012

My Kingdom for a NAME!

Okay, so we had a lot of girl names picked out.  I don't think baby boy  will appreciate any of them.  We had a hard enough time picking out a name for the last boy.  I mean...Murphy?  Granted that is who he is-  he totally fits his name, and I love it.  However, we only had that name for about a month before he was born and we hadn't gotten sick of it yet like the four others we had picked out.  Given a little more time-he could have ended up as...Aloysius-who knows?  So the dilemma continues.  We are looking for a name with a "y" in it -not Aloysius(because all the kids have a y in their names)  Also, when you are a teacher, it is hard to find a name because you automatically put that name with someone you've had in your class, be it a star student or not.  So let's hear your suggestions :)  You just might help name this baby. You can click on where it says comments below and add your idea.  Good luck.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is the name my daughter keeps pushing.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brody, Finley, Ryley, Brady

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about BRAYDON

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like RYAN WILLIAM ANDERSON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay who posted this...with my Dad's name as the middle name LOL? Dad are you the culprit?

      Delete
  6. I like Brady, Brody, Wyatt. Hey, what about Floyd? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the above suggested Finley!!! I know I'm so late on this and I keep racking my brain. Although, I think I'm the most sad that I'm going to miss the birth :(

    ReplyDelete