Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Here's Looking at You, Kid

Well...first week of school is done and boy do my legs and feet hurt.  I have to go shopping for more pants because I don't fit in ANY of mine!  I can't even do that rubberband in the buttonhole thing.  The picture does not make me seem too big yet, but I feel it earlier this time.  Seriously, I am bigger than this photo makes me look (must have used a "funhouse" camera).  I'm sure I am going to have a big boy with a BIG head (Thanks Scott )  This upcoming week I will start coaching my volleyball team.  If you know me well, then you know I wouldn't give that up :)  My feet won't thank me after next week is over.

Me at 23 weeks


1 comment:

  1. so cute - our side hass big heads too. Sorry, Kara. Where can I get one of those fun house camera's? Mine add pounds to me :) Good luck with back to school and coaching!
    Marcia Burns

    ReplyDelete