Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Keller's SMILE Photo-shoot!

So the little guy is finally smiling.  However, it was hard at first to get a picture of it, because we never know when it is going to happen.  As you can see, now I have multiple photo memories.  My poor baby has thrush, and he is even smiling despite that (he is NOT however, a big smile-er...maybe once or twice a day if we are lucky)  Scott likes to laugh at me trying to get him to smile. In fact, I do sound and look like a looney what with the high voice and various funny faces.
But ya gotta do what ya gotta do to see that precious smile :)

Almost!



Getting better
There's a smile!





Trying out a new dance move 

Maybe I'll smile....wait for it.....

Cheese!



No comments:

Post a Comment